Whether taking your pet in the cabin with you, or checking them as baggage on an aircraft, we know their safety and comfort are important and we are pleased to accommodate your pet whenever possible.
See below for guidelines for animal transport on our flights, as well as links to our Partners’ specific policies. Please note each carrier’s policies can vary on the types of animals allowed, as well as kennel size.
For Pets in the Cabin:
- Kennels must fit under the seat and pet must remain in the kennel at airport, during boarding/deplaning and during all phases of flight. Seats may not be purchased for the pet.
- Underseat Stowage, E-170/E-175: 18”x13.5”x10”
For Pets as Checked Baggage:
- Maximum kennel size accepted is limited to a reservation of one large kennel, or two small or medium per flight. The 400 series kennel is the maximum kennel size accepted as checked baggage on Republic flights.
- Reservations are required. Refer to our partners’ websites for additional restrictions, travel embargoes, rules and charges.
- Customers are responsible to provide a valid health certificate or other documents if required.
Our Partner Links for information on traveling with pets:
*Because carriers make frequent changes to their websites, it is possible that these links might not work. If you cannot find what you are looking for using the above links, please go directly to the ticketing carrier’s website.