Republic Airways has pilot positions in various regions across the country and offers among the highest hourly pay in the regional airline industry above $45 an hour.
Bonuses up to $17,500!
The Best Pilot Opportunities
With long-term negotiations in place with our codeshare partners – American, Delta and United —and a training department that excels in efficiency, effectiveness and safety, there is no better airline to launch your career as a pilot.
Republic has a first officer pay rate that is among the best in the industry at above $45 an hour and provides a pilot contract that offers the best quality of life.
Through our top-quality training program, we prepare our pilots to be successful during their tenure at Republic and beyond. Operating a fleet of ultra-modern Embraer 170/175 aircraft for our three partner airlines American, Delta and United, Republic pilots are uniquely prepared for their future in the airline industry.
At Republic Airways, our mission is to provide a safe, clean and reliable flying experience.
We believe this is best accomplished by focusing on our vision, “With the BEST people, products and performance, we will be America’s Regional Airline of choice.”
Republic Airways is a regional airline headquartered in Indianapolis, Ind., that operates fixed-fee flights for American Airlines, Delta Air Lines and United Airlines. The Company’s fleet consists of nearly 190 Embraer 170/175s, offering approximately 1,000 flights daily to over 100 cities in the U.S., Canada, the Caribbean and Central America. Our 11 domiciles include CMH, DCA, EWR, IAH, IND, LGA, MCI, MIA, ORD, PHL and PIT.
With more than 5,700 talented aviation professionals, Republic Airways is a great place to get your career off the runway!
Pilot Job Opportunities
Republic Airline First Officers operate the largest E170/175 fleet in the United States for Delta, United, and American codeshare partners.
At Republic Airways, we are always searching for the best pilots for our airline careers. Our available First Officer positions support the aircraft Captain by ensuring safe, clean and reliable piloting of aircraft and performing other aircraft management duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodation will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Other duties may be assigned to this position as needed.
Our Bases & Routes
- Red – Republic Airways Crew Base
- Blue – Crew & Maintenance Base
- Gray – Republic Airways Maintenance Base
First Officer Description and Responsibilities
- Provides the Captain with proper planning of each flight utilizing all applicable weather information, reports in accordance with Republic Airline’s policies, procedures and Federal Aviation Regulations (FARs).
- Determines that the aircraft is air-worthy in accordance with Republic Airways’ policies, procedures and Federal Aviation Regulations (FARs); completes all appropriate preflight inspections.
- Safely, properly and effectively operates the aircraft during the designated period of duty in accordance with the Captain’s instruction, Republic Airways policies, procedures and Federal Aviation Regulations (FARs).
- Maintains a thorough working knowledge of the equipment operated, FARs governing the operation of equipment, manuals, policies, procedures, and Captain’s instruction.
- Notifies crew and passengers of turbulent weather conditions or any other operational factors affecting the flight; delivering a customer experience consistent with each codeshare partnership standard.
- Contributes to a reliable and on-time operation by assisting the Captain in meeting all report times, departure times, and minimum turn times.
- While at the terminal, assists with and ensures the proper handling of aircraft, passengers, baggage, and cargo.
- Maintains regular and reliable attendance according to Republic Airways’ procedures and practices.
- Presents a professional appearance and adheres to the Republic Airways’ uniform dress code.
- Conducts self professionally at all times while on duty and observes the Rules of Conduct for all Associates as outlined in the Flight Operations Manual, Associate Handbook and other related policies.
- Continues professional training towards upgrading performance and abilities.
- Performs other duties as assigned by Republic Airline and the Captain.
Bonuses up to $17,500!
- INCREASED PAY – Our starting pay rate above $45 an hour is among the highest at all regional airlines
- COMPETITIVE BONUS – We offer up to $17,500 for new hire First Officers
- ADVANCED AIRCRAFT – Our fleet of nearly 190 planes is comprised of one type of aircraft—the ultra-modern Embraer 170/175
- CAREER PATHWAY – Our Cadet program is the best way to transition from classroom to cockpit; interview for a job offer with us after earning an instrument rating. We’ll also pay for your final 100 flight hours through our Flight Time Initiative
- LEADING PER DIEM – $2.15 domestic, $2.70 international; only regional to offer international per diem.
- INVESTMENT IN YOUR FUTURE – Immediate 401(k) vesting and company match
- ENHANCED QUALITY OF LIFE – No junior manning; guarantee of 12 days off/month for line and reserve; trip and duty rigs; 8 paid holidays
- TRAVEL BENEFITS – Associates receive travel privileges on American, Delta and United as well as up to 50 other air carriers
- ELEVEN CREW BASES – Diverse domiciles spread throughout the Midwest and East Coast
- QUALITY HEALTHCARE COVERAGE – Industry-leading premiums for dental, vision and medical
- COMPANY PAID EQUIPMENT– Uniforms, luggage, iPad EFBs, ATP-CTP and Known Crew Member are provided
Bonuses up to $17,500!