At Republic, you’re part of an Associate-driven company that values teamwork, mission, accountability and achievement.
Your “office” is the cabin of the ultra-modern Embraer 170/175 aircraft where you’ll be part of the team supporting our codeshare partners—American, Delta and United Airlines. If you’re ready for a career that literally puts you at the top of the world, apply today!
The Best Flight Attendant Jobs
With eleven crew bases spread throughout the Midwest and East Coast, Republic Airways employees enjoy a number of growth opportunities that align with their development goals. In addition to challenging and meaningful work, you will find the support, coaching and training necessary to advance your career as a flight attendant.
You’ll receive paid training as well as hotel accommodations in Indianapolis. We provide all of our flight attendants with quality healthcare coverage, offering industry-leading premiums for dental, vision and medical.
Travel the World!
Republic has more international destinations than any other U.S. regional airline with flights into Canada, the Caribbean and Central America. As a Republic flight attendant, you’ll receive travel privileges on American, Delta and United, as well as up to 50 other air carriers.
Enjoy eight company-paid holidays, including Flight Attendant Appreciate Day, on assigned work days. You’ll also have a minimum of 11 days off each month.
*Crew bases are awarded during training based on the seniority in the class and according to the needs of our company at that time. Not all bases will be available.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodation will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Performs all regulatory and assigned cabin duties with constant attention to guests while providing a safe and comfortable onboard experience.
- Maintains thorough knowledge of all emergency procedures and the use of all emergency equipment on board the aircraft; operates all emergency exits and aircraft equipment using all the necessary movements and force up to and including 70 pounds.
- Provides food and beverages to passengers, which requires pushing and pulling moveable carts weighing in excess of 250 pounds.
- Assists passengers in stowing carry-on baggage weighing up to and including 35 pounds.
- Maintains a neat and orderly cabin environment.
- Contributes to a reliable and on-time operation by working with other crewmembers to meet all report times, departure times, and minimum turn times.
- Performs inflight sales and promotional duties as assigned.
- Assists other Customer Service staff as needed with passenger handling or other duties.
- Maintains reliable and prompt attendance according to Company policies and procedures.
- Presents a professional image, both in conduct and in appearance, including adherence to the Company uniform dress code.
- Complies with Associate Rules of Conduct as outlined in all applicable manuals.
- Successful completion of FAA-certified 20+ day training program at a company designated location.
- Maintains Flight Attendant qualifications by successfully completing all Company required training.
- Maintains currency of Inflight guides and manuals.
- Fosters the Company’s core values and culture throughout the work environment.
- Performs additional duties as assigned or required.