We’re looking for our next generation of maintenance professionals to keep our large fleet of ultra-modern Embraer 170/175s operating at peak efficiency.
From nose to tail, you’ll work on every aspect of the aircraft using all of your Airframe and Powerplant skills. Bring your tools and your talent and become part of one of the strongest safety cultures in the industry.
Airline Maintenance Technician Job Benefits
- BE AMONG THE BEST – Republic has received the FAA’s Diamond Award of Excellence more than 20 times
- GROW YOUR CAREER – Opportunities for avionics, RII, Run & Taxi training and more
- QUALITY HEALTHCARE COVERAGE – Industry-leading premiums for dental, vision and medical
- SEE THE WORLD – Associates receive travel privileges on American, Delta and United as well as up to 50 other air carriers
- INVESTMENT IN YOUR FUTURE – Immediate 401(k) vesting and company match
Our Crew Bases
- Red – Republic Airways Crew Base
- Blue – Crew & Maintenance Base
- Gray – Republic Airways Maintenance Base
- Chicago, IL (O’Hare – ORD)
- Columbus, OH (CMH)
- Houston, TX (IAH)
- Indianapolis, IN (IND)
- Kansas City, MO (MCI)
- Miami, FL (MIA)
- Newark, NJ (EWR)
- New York, NY (LaGuardia – LGA)
- Philadelphia, PA (PHL)
- Pittsburgh, PA (PIT)
- Washington DC (Reagan National – DCA)
Crew bases are awarded during training based on the seniority in the class and according to the needs of our company at that time. Not all bases will be available.